Essential to understanding aquatic life, The Marine Biology Coloring Book includes information on habitats, marine birds, invertebrates, fish, and reptiles, and the symbiotic relationships among marine organisms. This excellent educational resource and interactive guide also examines deep-sea diving research vessels and other technology used to study the ocean, and provides clear explanations of ocean currents and global weather patterns.
- Details on the natural coloration of the plants and animals illustrated will help you create an accurate picture of the ocean world.
- The text provides a clear introduction to major marine environments as well as an examination of the lifestyles and interactions of the organisms that inhabit them.
- This expanded edition offers vital information on ocean currents and global weather, including an explanation of El Nino, the deep-sea realm, and the newest deep-sea diving research vessels.
- Publisher : Collins Reference; 2nd ed. edition (August 8, 2000)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 248 pages
- Item Weight : 1.44 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 0.45 x 11 inches