by Denise Dias & Illustrator Tara Winterhalt
The Day the Ocean Disappeared follows a blue whale named Zula and teaches kids interesting whale facts.
- Title: The Day the Ocean Disappeared
- Format: Hardback
- Product dimensions: 32 pages, 10 X 9 X 0.3 in
- Shipping dimensions: 32 pages, 10 X 9 X 0.3 in
- Published: March 8, 2017
- Publisher: Royal Ontario Museum
- Language: English
- Appropriate for ages: All ages
- ISBN - 13: 9780888545183
The Day the Ocean Disappeared was published by the Royal Ontario Museum with the support of Nita and Don Reed in honour of their grandchildren – Zella, Max, Bennett, Kyle, and Molly.