The ammonite roamed with dinosaurs. This ring has a modern touch encased in non-tarnishable Alchemia.
- Hallmarked for quality
- Ammonite: Approx. 22-25mm x 26-30mm. 1" - 1 1/8".
- Adjustable 5-7mm Ring Shank
- Fits Ring Sizes: 5-10
- Due to the one-of-a-kind nature of the fossil, the color and shape pattern may vary slightly from the image shown.
- Handcrafted in Mexico
- Lead-Free, Nickel Free, Hypoallergenic
- Baked lacquer finish to protect the metal from turning or tarnishing.
- All Charles Albert pieces are Signed/Hallmarked.
Jewelry of the highest quality, such that is designed by Charles Albert and handmade by the finest metalsmiths in Taxco, Mexico takes innovation, persistence, and refinement.
Alchemía or 'Zero Karat Gold' is an evolution of design and artisanship and the first of its kind. It takes its name from the Latin word for Alchemy, an ancient mythical craft of transforming lesser metals into gold, a symbol of perfection.
Though inspired by the ancient mythical craft of alchemy, Charles Albert's Alchemía manages to infuse a special blend of base metals to produce matchless pieces with the look and feel of 18K gold. The metal used is also free of nickel, lead, and cadmium.