Contributing authors: Erling Holm, Mary E. Burridge, Dr. Nicolas E. Mandrak.
A Field Guide to Freshwater Fishes of Ontario is the definitive guide to Ontario freshwater fishes. A beautiful and accessible full-colour field guide to all species of freshwater fish found in Ontario, this popular book has been revised and republished as a new edition. Containing more than 600 photographs, the book features new and revised species accounts, more than 150 new images and illustrations, as well as updated names, identification keys, range maps, and conservation statuses.
- Title: A Fish Guide To Freshwater Fishes Of Ontario
- Format: Paperback
- Product dimensions: 488 pages, 8 X 4.5 X 1 in
- Published: April 11, 2022
- Publisher: Royal Ontario Museum Press
- Language: English
- Appropriate for ages: All ages
- ISBN - 13: 9780888545282