The ROM Field Guide to Butterflies of Ontario
The Definitive Guide to Ontario Butterflies:
- Includes all species recorded in Ontario.
- Features more than 800 photographs, taken by more than 65 photographers.
- Includes flight season graphs, caterpillar images and predictive, computer modeled distribution maps.
- Sixteen comparative plates for similar species.
- Formatted for quick and accurate species identification.
Authors: Peter W. Hall, Colin D. Jones, Antonia Guidotti, Brad Hubley
Paperback: 488 pages
Publisher: Royal Ontario Museum, Aug. 2014